- Terms of Service
Thank you for using Toplish!
Who can use Toplish?
You may use our Products only if you can form a binding contract with Toplish, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information.Some of our Products may be software that is downloaded to your computer, phone, tablet, or other device. You agree that we may automatically upgrade those Products, and these Terms will apply to such upgrades.
Toplish allows you to post content, including photos, comments, links, and other materials. Anything that you post or otherwise make available on our Products is referred to as 'User Content.' You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the User Content you post to Toplish.
Content Boundaries and Use of Toplish
In order to provide the service and the ability to communicate and stay connected with others, there are some limitations on the type of content that can be published with Toplish.
You aren’t allowed to post anything that:
- Is sexually explicit or pornographic, exploits or presents minors in a sexual way, or promotes adult sexual services
- Creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm
- Promotes self-harm, eating disorders or hard drug abuse
- Attacks, bullies or harasses nonpublic people
- Includes hate speech
- Is gratuitously violent or gory
- Infringes anyone's intellectual property, privacy or other rights
- Is fraudulent or deceptive
- Is someone else's personal information or requests a minor's personal information
- Contains any information or content that’s illegal
- Represents a private person offering to trade or sell drugs, alcohol, tobacco, firearms or other hazardous materials
Any accounts and related accounts engaging in the activities specified above may be temporarily locked and/or subject to permanent suspension
Toplish may terminate or suspend this license at any time, with or without cause or notice to you.We will not be required to provide you with copies of your account content once your account is cancelled. This may include photos, videos and messages.
The information we collect
Toplish collects information by various methods including information actively provided by its customers, and tools such as cookies to enhance the user’s website experience.We collect personal information when you register with toplish.com, and when you subscribe and share toplish.com posts.The types of personal information we collect include the user’s name and contact information, IP address, as well as any information you voluntarily post on the website. Toplish also collects personal information about users from various social media or other sites that the user identifies with, but only to the extent that users have given their permission to those sites to share such information. Information collected from such sites may include, without limitation, user name, user photo, friends list, email address and public profile.we also collect the contacts list from the mobile devices running android os when you install the android app on your device..
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your content and account, Toplish cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
Third Party Sites
Social Media Widgets